A unique and patented emulsification process that delivers a novel delivery format.
Our emulsions are a great solution for consumers who experience pill fatigue.
Contact us today to see how we can help you develop your customized emulsions.
- Natural ingredients only
- Sugar-free options available
- Pasteurized to ensure no microbial growth and good stability
- Supports the uptake of fatty acids 
- Patented natural preservation system: no sorbic acid required
- Low moisture shelf-stable solutions: 18 months shelf-life at ambient storage, best under refrigerated conditions.
- Manufactured in USA – Available in 8 and 16 oz PET bottles
 Raatz SK, Redmon JB, Wimmergren N, Donadio JV, Bibus DM. Enhanced absorption of omega-3 fatty acids from emulsified compared with encapsulated oil. J Am Diet Assoc. 2009, 109(6): 1076-1081.
 Sorbic Acid is often used in emulsions as a preservative and is on the Whole Foods Market banned list.
Multiple natural flavors available
- Fish oils providing EPA and DHA:
- 300-200 TG & EE,
- 400-200 TG & EE & 500-200 TG & EE,
- 100-400 EE,
- 10-50 TG
- Seed oils: Camelina oil (30%ALA) and Flax seed oil (55%ALA)
- Algae oil: (35% DHA)
- GLA: Borage oil (20%GLA), Evening Primrose oil (10%GLA)
- CLA: Safflower oil (80%CLA-TG)
- Oleic Acid: Olive (55%OA), Sunflower oils (75%OA)
Medium Chain Triglycerides
- C8 & C10 from Coconut oil (91%C8+C10)
Available for a variety of other active ingredients