Today, consumers increasingly are searching for natural, plant-based nutrition and wellness products. To meet that demand, product manufacturers and executives want to partner with innovative wellness companies.
As the plant-based market continues to grow, it becomes more challenging to know which companies can meet those needs. Neptune Wellness Solutions is a one-stop shop for quality wellness products.
With more than 50 years of combined experience in the natural products market, our goal is to create high-quality products that supply customers with the best and healthiest options.
What Neptune Offers Its Partners
With any partnership, transparency is paramount. At Neptune, we’re involved in every step of the production process — from partnering with health experts to overseeing processing, testing, and packaging.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you choose Neptune as your partner for wellness and nutrition products:
1. High-quality proprietary ingredients.
Neptune offers several proprietary ingredients that you can’t get anywhere else. These include:
• MaxSimil® — MaxSimil® is a superior omega-3 that can also work as a delivery system for fat-soluble nutritional ingredients. Clinical studies have shown that MaxSimil® taken alone results in up to three times the absorption of omega-3s when compared with standard fish oils. Additionally, clinical studies indicate that MaxSimil® can help increase the absorption of fat-soluble nutritional ingredients (CBD, for example). During the manufacturing process, we use the enzymes present in the digestive process. As a result, MaxSimil® can bypass the initial steps of digestion and allow certain fats to be more easily absorbed into the intestines. Neptune has many delivery forms, but softgels and liquids are best suited for MaxSimil®.
• KetoCharged™ — Containing 100% non-genetically modified coconut-derived medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), this low-carbohydrate delivery system is used with products that support brain health, weight management, and sports nutrition. This ingredient is highly customizable, with a wide option of flavors and ingestion methods. Made with all-natural sweeteners, KetoCharged™ can be added to coffee, tea, smoothies, or any food — or simply taken with a spoon.
• ECSentials™ — These formulas feature Neptune’s blend of essential oils (including Lavandula angustifolia and Mentha x piperita) and terpenes, and they can be used to help with mental and physical health and wellness. According to research investigating how compounds interact with cultured cells and computational analyses, at least one terpene (beta-caryophyllene) may interact with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is responsible for regulating the body’s homeostasis. ECSentials™ formulas are available in roll-on, spray bottle, or glass dropper with a spout.
In addition to our proprietary ingredients, Neptune offers natural marine and seed oils sourced from sustainable ingredients. Our marine oils include krill oil, a full range of fish oils, and algae oil, all chosen from high-quality sources and always analyzed for purity and concentration. Neptune’s seed oils — such as camelina, sunflower, and borage — offer a vegan alternative to our marine products, allowing us to focus on omega-3, 6, and 9. Plus, they can be ingested in a variety of forms.
As mentioned, Neptune provides numerous delivery forms, from softgels and emulsions to topicals, tinctures, and more. Our newest delivery method is a 3D dissolvable infused with vitamins and natural ingredients. With these ingredients, we can help you create a high-quality product your consumers will love.
2. Highly controlled manufacturing processes.
To produce our proprietary ingredients and value-added products, Neptune works with a strong network of qualified Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) manufacturers. From source to sale, we vet our suppliers and their processes to ensure they’re up to standard and meet our quality assurance team’s rigorous guidelines.
3. Thoroughly tested products.
As one of the leading nutritional supplement manufacturers in North America, we have the unique scientific and technological expertise to create the products you need. Every ingredient we use is thoroughly examined to ensure we make only the highest-quality products. Before any product is sold, its quality and potency are tested in our facilities and third-party laboratories.
4. Unparalleled white label support.
The team at Neptune has years of product development experience, so we set up our white label business to offer our customers unrivaled support. We have customers who give us a concept and want us to deliver a finished product to them with minimal interactions, and we have clients that work closely with us through every step of the process. We are happy to adapt to each customer’s preferences.
We use in-house and third-party laboratories to test and create customized formulations that meet your exact needs using our proprietary ingredients and value-added products. What’s more, our large-capacity facilities and contract manufacturer network allow us to produce at the capacity to meet your demands.
Neptune works tirelessly to create products that are processed sustainably and made with the best ingredients. Before we ship a product, you can be sure it’s gone through extensive quality assurance and control testing. We’re committed to helping you take your wellness product to market to create the best result for your customers.