Our next generation of great-tasting emulsified products are sure to please your customers.
Our emulsions are a great solution for your consumers who experience pill fatigue.
With great taste and texture, our emulsions are sure to please the most discerning consumers. Our unique and patented emulsification process represents the next generation of liquid products.
Contact us today to see how we can help you develop your customized emulsions
- Key Benefits
- Available ingredients
- Natural ingredients only
- Sugar-free options available
- Pasteurized to ensure no microbial growth and good stability
- Supports the uptake of fatty acids *
- Multiple natural flavors available:
- Key Lime
- Patented natural preservation system: no sorbic acid required**
- Low moisture shelf-stable solutions: 18 months shelf-life at ambient storage, best under refrigerated conditions.
- Manufactured in USA – Available in 8 and 16 oz PET bottles
* Raatz SK, Redmon JB, Wimmergren N, Donadio JV, Bibus DM. Enhanced absorption of omega-3 fatty acids from emulsified compared with encapsulated oil. J Am Diet Assoc. 2009, 109(6): 1076-1081.
** Sorbic Acid is often used in emulsions as a preservative and is on the Whole Foods Market banned list.
- Fish oils providing EPA and DHA:
- 300-200 TG & EE,
- 400-200 TG & EE & 500-200 TG & EE,
- 100-400 EE, 10-50 TG
- Seed oils: Camelina oil (30%ALA) and Flax seed oil (55%ALA)
- Algae oil: (35% DHA)
- GLA: Borage oil (20%GLA), Evening Primrose oil (10%GLA)
- CLA: Safflower oil (80%CLA-TG)
- Oleic Acid: Olive (55%OA), Sunflower oils (75%OA)
Medium Chain Triglycerides
- C8 & C10 from Coconut oil (91%C8+C10)
Available for a variety of other active ingredients: